Failure Analysis Icon

FAILURE ANALYSIS

“Help!  My process suddenly stopped working!” This has happened to 90% of Cell and Gene Therapy companies – and the other 10% are not being truthful… DHC uses industry best practices to identify and correct root causes of process failures:

Formal Root Cause Analysis (RCA):
We use formal RCA tools like Fishbone Diagrams, Failure Modes and Effect Analysis, and statistical analysis to identify root causes underpinning lot failures.

Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA):
Once root cause(s) are identified, we assist you in identifying, implementing, and documenting appropriate CAPAs to prevent them from re-occurring.

Failure Analysis

Failure Support

“Help!  My process suddenly stopped working!” This has happened to 90% of Cell and Gene Therapy companies – and the other 10% are not being truthful… DHC uses industry best practices to identify and correct root causes of process failures:

Formal Root Cause Analysis (RCA):
We use formal RCA tools like Fishbone Diagrams, Failure Modes and Effect Analysis, and statistical analysis to identify root causes underpinning lot failures.

Fishbone Diagram

Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA):
Once root cause(s) are identified, we assist you in identifying, implementing, and documenting appropriate CAPAs to prevent them from re-occurring.